SPLASH JUNGLE WATER PARK
65 Moo 4, Maikhao Soi 4, T. Maikhao, A.Thalang Phuket 83110, Thailand
B) PRICES: All prices below are quoted in Thai Baht and are inclusive of prevailing tax (7%) and service charge. The company reserves the right to adjust any pricing in the event of any tax change. All prices are NET and non commissionable.
Regular Tickets – Full Day Ticket Prices: Standard ticket and entry price for individuals.
|Retail Price Full Day Ticket||
Agent Net Price/ Person
|Adult (Over 12 Years old)||1295||1075|
|Child (5-12 Years old)||650||590|
|Infant (0-4 Years old)||Free||Free|
Travel Industry Rate – Full Day Ticket Prices: Industry Rate is applicable for employees of Airlines, hotels, Cruise Lines, DMC, Travel Agents and Tour Operators. Valid ID MUST be shown when requested.
|Retail Price Full Day Ticket||Agent Net Price/ Person|
|Travel Industry Staff (adult)||–||600|
|Travel Industry Staff (child below 12)||–||Free|
Transportation Rates – SIC Basis (see schedule below for timings)
|One Way / Person||Round Trip / Person|
|Mai Khao , Nai Yang||350||500|
|Laguna , Kamala , Patong|
|Kata , Karon|
– Children below 5 years of age are free of charge for SIC transportation
– Other location not shown are available on a private transfer basis only
|Locker Room||150 / Locker||Deposit are request|
|Towel||107 / Towel||Deposit are request|
|Private Cabana||600 / Cabana|
Remark: Guest can bring own towel from outside, food and Beverage are not allowed from outside
C) SPLASH JUNGLE OPENING HOUR Splash Jungle is open daily from 10.00AM until 6.00PM. Opening hours are subject to change.
Cancellations received before 5.00PM on the day prior to the day of the tour operation will not be charged.
Cancellations received after 5.00PM on the day prior to the day of the tour operation will be charged at 50% of the total invoiced costs.
Cancellations received at any time on the day of the tour operation 100% charges will be applied. The same shall be applied for no shows
H) CONDITIONS OF AGREEMENT .
- All rates are net in Thai Baht including applicable government taxes and are subject to change.
- The agent/operator agrees to all rates and contractual information within this agreement and the cancellation policy as shown in this agreement and is strictly confidential and shall not be disclosed to any third parties.
- Under no circumstances are the contracted rates to be published on Internet services such as a web-site or marketed through commerce activities or to third parties without the written express permission of the company.
- The obligations in this agreement shall be rendered invalid in all circumstances of force majeure such as civil unrest, war and war-like conditions, strikes, natural catastrophes, epidemics, acts of terrorism etc and government-ordered measures of closure and restraint that jeopardizes the ability of either party to perform its duties.
- Under any conditions of force majeure the company shall not be held in direct liability to the operator for failure to operate.
- Company reserves the right to carry out repairs, renovations or upgrades/preventive maintenance programs as it may deem fit, in order to keep the company in good condition. Prior notice of any prolonged or major renovation work shall be given at least 15 days in advance by the company to the Tour operator.
- Company is entitled to issue any rules or policies regarding the terms and conditions of this agreement whereby the company shall inform the Tour operator in writing in advance. The Tour operator must confirm to the company in writing regarding the amended terms issued by the company.
- This agreement is valid from the period mentioned in clause B above mentioned and the company is entitled at any time during the period to cancel this agreement by giving prior 30-day notice in writing to the Tour operator.